.....I still need a plan! Not to worry, not to worry. I have decided that I still have time. I know that the new year has already passed, but I realized that I'm celebrating two new years! I get until February 3rd to figure out exactly how I'm going to make this year amazing! The best part is that I will have lots of extra time to reflect and plot because I will be traveling. What else am I going to do on an 18 hour flight?
Oh my goodness - I need to call you, soon! We may also be going to Vietnam over the holiday but in the south central coast area. So glad you're going! Talk soon - Abby
ReplyDeleteAbby! I arrive in Ho Chi Minh City on Jan 31st. When I figure out the rest of our itinerary I will let you know. We do have a 10 day thing planned with the fam, but then my dad and I will just be bopping around until Feb 23rd. Hopefully we can meet up!
ReplyDeleteHear, hear. Who says you have to have the year planned out by the 1st anyhow? 2011 is going to kick arse and I'm super excited about it. Loves!
ReplyDelete