Meet Kinley. Hey....I think she is flipping me off!
This weekend was so relaxing!
Friday night I spent the evening in, and I got the chance to finish up an interesting read that I received for my birthday about a month ago. While I found her message valuable, there were times when I found her tone patronizing which discredited the author a bit for me.
Saturday morning my bff and I made a run to the Colombia Employee Store where I was seduced by puffy jackets with fur trimmed hoods like this bad boy. Alas, I left with only a simple waterproof windbreaker for my trip to Vietnam. We also stopped at our favorite Goodwill to treasure hunt for books and jewelry. Obvs I couldn't walk away empty handed. The books I purchased will be added to my 2011 reading list to be posted later.:) We rounded out the morning with wings and tots......delicious!
The rest of Saturday was spent watching Oprah on DVD. Oh yes, there was inspiration. Laugh if you will, but that woman has some serious wisdom that I am trying to put to work in my life.
And last, but not least there was Sunday, lovely Sunday. The first part of the day was dedicated to friendship, coffee and pie. The latter half of the day I was given a long drive w/new music and a new baby to meet. I couldn't ask for more.
I am grateful for weekends. (Yes, that's a little bit of Oprah coming out.)
The rest of Saturday was spent watching Oprah on DVD. Oh yes, there was inspiration. Laugh if you will, but that woman has some serious wisdom that I am trying to put to work in my life.
And last, but not least there was Sunday, lovely Sunday. The first part of the day was dedicated to friendship, coffee and pie. The latter half of the day I was given a long drive w/new music and a new baby to meet. I couldn't ask for more.
I am grateful for weekends. (Yes, that's a little bit of Oprah coming out.)
I'm going to start calling you little Harpo. :)
ReplyDelete