Don't judge.
It was my first try.
And the film was expired.
The sad thing is that I tried to write down all the settings I used for each shot, and now I can't quite figure out which is which. Ugh. Oh well. I'm just going to have to let go and have fun with it. I did learn a few things though:
- I need to hold still while shooting!
- This camera needs a lot of light.
- I need interesting things to shoot instead of just wandering around my yard in order to test things out.:)
I doubt that I will have any time this week to test out another roll before I leave for Vietnam, so I guess I will just wing it. I have 5 more rolls of expired film that I'm just going to use up. Whatev. I will probably buy a few new rolls, but I don't have a ton of money at the moment.
5 more days until I leave!!!!!
Yahoo! I think that photo looks good for your first try, Pigeon.
ReplyDeleteI think it's awesome. It looks very eerie. Have a blast in Vietnam!
ReplyDelete