Thursday, June 10, 2010

And tomorrow I graduate!


Heaven.

A week before I started graduate school I was laying pool side at this hotel, and I thought about everything that was about to change in my life. I had no idea. This has been the most challenging year ever. I questioned myself and my abilities everyday. I was evaluated and criticized. I stressed my mind and my body. I lost touch with people I love and things that I love to do. But, I saw how hard I could push myself; I learned what I was capable of. I made new connections with amazing people who have taught me so much. I learned how to live a little simpler. Most importantly I learned that despite the lack of jobs and the imminent move, I am a teacher.

1 comment:

  1. And you, Miss Chisa, are a great teacher! I'm so proud of you, my lovely!

    ReplyDelete